Awesome Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

IS Love Banner

New release day at Inspired Stamps and I am in love with this new stamp set. It has lots of options for the banner. 
I used Distress Inks Antique White around the edges and used a Martha Steward corner punch. I used Copics markers to add some colors to her. The paper is Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden.
Head on over to Inspired Stamps and check out all the other beautiful creations. 
You can find these stamps and many at the Inspired Stamps Store
Check out the of DT members and see their creations. 
I am entering into these challenges...
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes   
Loves Rubber Stamps- Anything Goes   
Papertake Weekly  Anything Goes  
Party Time Tuesdays- Anything Goes  
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Jamie! This is so stinking adorable. What a sweet stamp set, and you've done an amazing job crafting with it. I love her outfit print - SO super creative. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful to have you link up with us, and I hope that I will see you back again soon to share your wonderful creations with us. I'm blessed for it, and I thank you!
Have a great week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my blog

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Very cool card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at PTW! xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card, I love her musical dress!